Hi, guys. It was good to get your Christmas letter. I wanted to get one off to you this year, but lost your address from last year, so I was glad to see it. I don't think you can connect to our blog from here, but it is despainfamily06.blogspot.com. Cute family! David, Amber and Andrew
You have such a darling family! I come take a peek here every so often, but decided to stop stalking you. you can come check out our family, if you're interested.
5 comments:
You guys are such a crack up. Glad you made it through the holidays. What a good looking family
SO cute! Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family!
Hope you have a happy new year! Any big plans?
Hi, guys. It was good to get your Christmas letter. I wanted to get one off to you this year, but lost your address from last year, so I was glad to see it. I don't think you can connect to our blog from here, but it is despainfamily06.blogspot.com. Cute family! David, Amber and Andrew
You have such a darling family! I come take a peek here every so often, but decided to stop stalking you. you can come check out our family, if you're interested.
superheroes-r-us.blogspot.com
Jodie (Cozza) Heiselt
Post a Comment