Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Auntie Em, Auntie Em




Looking gorgeous wouldn't you say?

She's ready guys! :o)
Aunt Em, how we love you so
You make us smile and laugh
Our hearts are fuller
When we are near to you.
Oh how we miss you so!
Adventures we had with you,
Ones we won't soon forget.
What an example you are to us
For your heart is as pure as can be
Thank you for coming
For bring such light and happiness
Our days were brighter while you were here
And now we send our love to you
While the miles keep us apart.


We love you Emily!
We can't wait until we meet again . . . .
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks, Amy that really made my day. I really enjoyed myself and can't wait to see you guys again. I miss and love you very much!

Natalie said...

Aww! I feel the same way about Em! :D Your girls are so cute!!! I bet she had GOBS AND GOBS of fun!! :)

Melissa said...

How sweet! Sisters are the best! I am sure you had an enjoyable time! Emily looks beautiful...so do you!!!

Lolo said...

Wow! Your girls are growing up!!! We haven't been gone very long but they all look so much older. They are so adorable!