Sunday, June 7, 2009

With our kids growing up, it was my first chance to go to on a field trip with any of my kids.  It was fun!  Ellie got to tag along too.  This is her class standing in front of a huge section of a sequoia tree. We went to a county museum and learned a lot about the history of our valley.  I learned a lot and feel ashamed that we hadn't been to the museum as a family.  We also took a walking tour of our city's historical sites.  Hence the picture of the girls altogether in front of the first school in our city that has since been restored and made into the children's library here.  As much as I hate projects, this was very informative and Kate did a great job.  (I would hate the projects if we just got started earlier.  Well we always start early and then don't get it fnished until midnight before it is due.  OF COURSE.)

No comments: