Wow. I have been waiting for them to come on your blog. I was laughing at your journal entry and almost crying at the same time. I was glad that you let me take so many pictures of you and Darin. You both are so photogenic(sp). I was glad to get so many good ones. I wish you could get the camera sooner. I know it's alot.Keep holding on. It made me miss you. You are such a great friend and put way too many compliments in there. I need to get busy with my post. We need another trip. I am so glad that you made it work. We love you guys. Is this a comment or an email. Sorry. We love you
Umm, something about you being private and not showing up on my google reader= I haven't noticed you updating your blog for the past 10 months!! I had fun catching up! SF looks fun (especially went it's spent with friends!) and the San Fernando mission sounds cool. It's fun to learn about local history, isn't it?
2 comments:
Wow. I have been waiting for them to come on your blog. I was laughing at your journal entry and almost crying at the same time. I was glad that you let me take so many pictures of you and Darin. You both are so photogenic(sp). I was glad to get so many good ones. I wish you could get the camera sooner. I know it's alot.Keep holding on. It made me miss you. You are such a great friend and put way too many compliments in there. I need to get busy with my post. We need another trip. I am so glad that you made it work. We love you guys. Is this a comment or an email. Sorry. We love you
Umm, something about you being private and not showing up on my google reader= I haven't noticed you updating your blog for the past 10 months!! I had fun catching up! SF looks fun (especially went it's spent with friends!) and the San Fernando mission sounds cool. It's fun to learn about local history, isn't it?
When do your girls start school?
Post a Comment