With much love and adoration
We send this out to you
To let you know how much we care
And want the best for you
THE TOP TEN REASONS TO LOVE JILL
1. Her smile. It is radiant! It helps you look younger Jill. MUCH younger. Ha ha. Did you get your driver's license yet????
2. Her laugh. Have you ever noticed that it comes from the gut, but yet is still so feminine? It makes me smile.
3. She always does crafts with her kids. If only I could be half as good.
4. Jill is a great dancer, putting us all to shame. The only one in the family with good old fashion rhythm. Go girl!
5. She sticks to her guns and doesn't let anyone sway her.
5. She sticks to her guns and doesn't let anyone sway her.
6. She flew all the way from Michigan to help me during my darkest time while pregnant. She's a life saver in very real terms.
7. Jill is a PhD wife. She gets an award for pulling through years of college life with awesome patience and good attitude. Your almost done. And so are you Colter! Great job!
8. She loves her family and the Lord, unconditionally.
9. She let me do her flowers for her wedding. Brave girl!
10. She gets up at 5am to teach seminary. Talk about dedication and sacrifice. You're my idol Jill.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLO! Love you tons.
4 comments:
i HAVE 2 GREAT SISTERS!
If only I could write as well as you do! Can you believe a woman I met at the park thought I was between 15 and 21 years of age! I just can't win. I know, I shouldn't complain, but I really did think I was out of the high school look!
Please tell Jill Happy Birthday for me, she is so cute! I always remember her always smiling and sweet! And your right, she hasn't aged a bit...lucky her ;)
AWWWW! JILL-O! How fun! Happy Birthday to Jill! I remember Emily saying (long ago) that there are hardly any pictures of Jill when she's not making a funny face! LOVE IT! Great pictures! I miss all of you Macdonald girls! I got to see Emily today which was AWESOME!!! Love that girl! Have so much fun in CA! I'm so excited for Grandma Ritter! I cried a little when Emily was telling me about it. How wonderful that you can all be together to do this for her! I can hardly wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment