Wednesday, August 13, 2008

NOT what you think. . . .

I am cracking up! I don't know if I should point this out or not, but if your like me you notice right away that it looks like Sarah is flipping the camera off in one of the pictures below. She is holding up a penny that we had pressed into a an oval that has a starfish on it, but it certainly doesn't look like it on the blog! I have wild children (don't you know it), but I don't think we have reached the point where our children are obscene. Well, I think they flashed Darren a few times, but that doesn't count does it? Sorry Darren! Someday I'll teach them to get dressed in their room. hee hee

2 comments:

Terry Mac said...

I will try this again. The site is great and you do a really goos job.

Amy said...

THANKS MADRE!