Thursday, January 29, 2009
A New Girl
So Kate came home one day and told me that she had failed the vision test at school. I said, "Kate have you had trouble seeing at school?" "Yes" says Kate. OKAY that would have been very good to know! But we took her in and wa la- she is blind. :o) She couldn't see anything! I felt terrible. So we went in and started looking for just the right frames. I was surprised by what we ended up picking. But she looks DARLING in them. And NOW SHE CAN SEE! She was floored by all she could see. For days that is all we heard. "I can see that now. I can see that now. Wow look at that. Mom can you read that? I can!" She was reading every street sign as we were driving. It almost drove us bonkers. (in a good way.) We are so glad she can see. That same day she also got her ears pierced. She really is a NEW girl. You have to look hard to see her ears, but here she is. Oh and at the last second I decided I would try to put on some video. I don't know what I am doing so here goes. If you see video it worked. If you don't well, that means there is little hope for this technologically challenged woman.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! She looks SO adorable!
Hope you are feeling better!
She looks so cute. I am glad she now can see.
she is darling! and I love the London bridges at the end. Too cute.
Cute, cute!!
She is darling! It just looks great on her!
Katie girl looks so cute. We are so glad she can see too. Maybe Grandma and Papa will look different too. The video worked really well this time. All the girls are cute!!!!
Post a Comment