Ahhh, those Fall days when the leaves change, the air gets crisp and you just want to eat all the yummy apples you can. A sign that the first day of school has come. NOT! It is hot, it is dang hot and there are only leaves turning brown because they can't stand the heat one more day. It is way to hot to breathe, eat, sleep and especially to cook. It is August. School is here. UGH! I know I am one of those weird Moms that like my kids home. It is nice to be together (usually) and I enjoy not having a schedule to stick by. If we want to go somewhere we do. If we want to sleep in, we do. And like I have admitted before, I don't really care for homework. I know it is important and that it is good for my kids, but really I think it is one of the necessary evils of life. I just want to let my kids run wild in the backyard for awhile and eat snacks and go for a bike ride.
So now that I have bored even myself with my rants and random thoughts, I will post the pictures we have all been waiting to see. The FIRST DAY SCHOOL PICTURES. My cutie pututies:
1 comment:
Love those kids!
Post a Comment