Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sarah Sayings

Sarah: "Mom, you have the treadmill down!"
Mom: "Yes, I was exercising."
Sarah: "That means you are going to have a baby!"
Mom: "What?? Why do you say that?"
Sarah: "Because if you exercise then you have a baby."

Dr.: "Do you want to listen to your heart with my stethescope?"
Sarah: "No."
Dr. "Don't you want to be a dr when you grow up?"
Sarah: "No."
Dr. "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Sarah: "A big kid."
Dr. : (While laughing) "That sounds like fun."

During Kate's baptism:
Sarah: she started to cry, "Mom I am going to miss Kate."
Mom: "Why, Sarah?"
Sarah: "She's getting married and I will miss her!"
Mom: "Sarah, Kate is getting baptized, not married."
Sarah: "She's not leaving our family? She gets to stay?"
Mom: "Oh, yes Sarah. Don't worry she gets to stay with us."
Sarah: "Oh good!"

Funny Sarah. You make me laugh. :) I love it. And I love you!

5 comments:

Piano Mom said...

I miss all of her cute sayings. Actually, I miss all of you.

Moira-Lin said...

Kids say the cutest things! Your girls are adorable.

Melissa said...

Kid quotes are precious!!
I LOVE that picture of you, you look great!

David said...

If I wait to comment until I have my blog all set up and cute, I may nevr comment! Love your family! No, it isn't David. It really me!

Janessa said...

I love your blog! I just found it on the Dixon's blog:) So nice to meet you on Sunday:)