Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged, Times Two

Okay, so I guess if I want to become a true blogger, then I have to follow through. Tagging. We should call it something else. :) It makes graffitti come to mind. Or is it called something else by kids these days? I might be old school. We should come up with a new blog term. Something funky. Come on creative ladies, let's change the blog world. Any suggestions? Anyhow, on to what I am supposed to answer. I got off track. Again.

I am supposed to upload the picture from my 6th folder and the 6th picture. Did I say that right? :) So here it is:It is a fun one! This is my sister Shelley and her hubby Darren, on top of a little cliff right on the Pacific Ocean in Lincoln Beach, OR. And with the victory sign no less! Wahooo!
My second um er tag is:
8 TV shows I watch:
Disclaimer: These are show I sometimes watch, but mostly they are ones I WOULD watch if I had more time.
1. CSI: Miami
2. American Idol
3. Bones
4. House (back when it was decent)
5. The Office
6. CSI
7. CSI: New York
8. Numbers (is it even on anymore?)
8 Favorite Restaraunts
So hard to decide. I LOVE FOOD!
1. The Gateway (over looking the river!)
2. Black Angus (somebody please build one here!)
3. Tahoe Joe's
4. Red Lobster
5. Orange Blossom Junction
6. Macayo's (oh how I miss thee)
7. Baja Fresh
8. Red Robin, In and Out, Islands, BT Burger (places with good shakes and to die for hamburgers-my favorite food)
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Called for Prop 8 VOTE YES!
2. Picked up a sick Kate at school, poor girl. I spoke too soon.
3. Helped kiddos with homework
4. Drove kids to school
5. Took a shower, must make mention, it doesn't always happen
6. Laundry
7. Talked with my Mom
8. Watched a 17 month old set of twins and had a friend over with her kids. Love ya Laura, thanks for listening!
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Darin's birthday. I love to celebrate the love of my life
2. Voting on Prop 8. YES ON 8!
3. Halloween and carving the pumpkins. Who doesn't like fall?
4. Thanksgiving, the Rhees family is coming! We're excited!! My first hosting of a Thanksgiving Dinner. It's about time!
5. Christmas. I swear I am leaving the lights on all over the house until Valentines Day this year. I hate the darkness of winter.
6. The weekend. BYU football, and watching my girls play soccer
7. The day when TV goes digital. We don't have cable or satellite. Maybe we'll just go dark and turn it into a fish tank. :O) LOL!
8. The rest of my family getting blogs. SO I can see my nieces and nephews that I miss so MUCH!
8 Things on my Wishlist
1. A pair of tennis shoes
2. Some skinny jeans. Ok so I need to do more than buy the skinny jeans
3. Get on a regular exercise program
4. More trees for the backyard, and plants, and flowers, did I say I like anything growing? Er, take that back. NOT WEEDS.
5. A new dress
6. Potty trained children
7. Sick free house
8. Prop 8 passing
8 Friends I am Tagging:
1. Heidi - what comes around goes around
2. Mississippi Melissa
3. Sarah
4. California Melissa
5. Janessa- my new friend and fellow twin Mom
6. Carla :)
7. Lorile (you haven't written in ages, miss hearing from you!)
8. My Madre (you just have to start a blog too) :)

4 comments:

The Dixon Gang said...

Thanks Amy :)

Grandma Carla said...

I was so excited to see my name on this "tag" list. Not because any one will find anything I have to add very interesting, but because you consider me your friend! Yipee. I have always considered you one of my kids, but a FRIEND! WOW!! Thanks.

Melissa said...

You are so funny! I love all your blogs...you are too cute! How I wish we could get together...how fun would that be?!
Blogging has been great!

Natalie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did this! It has been the most successful "blogthing" (is that better than "tag"?) that I've posted! Do your sisters have blogs yet? I'd love to keep up with them too! I bug Emily about it regularly! :D