Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Announcing. . . .



We are estatic that Kate has chosen to be baptized. We are so excited, as is she. I am amazed by her everyday. We hope you'll join her on her special day.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Piano Mom said...

Ths turned out soooo cute! You did a great job with the pictures. We will be there. Madison can't wait. She's been watching the date on my calendar.

Anonymous said...

what a cute announcement and great idea to post it on your blog.

Melissa said...

Kate is so adorable! Wish I lived closer...I would be there!!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! I found Kate's birth announcement in my mom's stashes of pictures the other day! I can't believe it's already time for her to be baptized! yay! In fact, I still have that announcement here... Maybe I'll scan it in and post it for fun! :D She's so cute!

The Dixon Gang said...

The announcement is so cute!!! Did you do the picture yourself? I need to do Ashlie's thank you cards, maybe I will do something similar with her in her baptism dress :)