How do I find the right words to say thank you to these four wonderful people? I hate all those cards in the store that say, I know I don't say it often enough, but I really do love you. They are lame. I really do feel I try to say I love you as often as I can. But how do you ever thank your parents enough? I need to especially thank them for coming to see Kate baptized, for coming for birthdays, and for helping me SOOOOooooo much to be organized and ready for the weekend.
How do I tell them thank you enough for the wonderful gifts of the Gafina doll, the dress, the beautiful set of scriptures and for writing cherished testimonies in Kate's memory book?
Their love and example are some of our most cherished gifts. Thank you so much Mom and Dad and Mom and Dad. :) You are GREAT!
2 comments:
Love the pictures of the "grand" parents. Time sure does fly. You asked about my camera. Canon Rebel XT. Wish I really knew how to use it. I've threatened to take a class, but still haven't. But, love "picnik" editing tons more than my Photoshop and it's free.
So much to comment on!!! I don't think I know where to begin! I love it all! So sweet, all of it! I'm so glad you have a blog! You inspire me, as ever! :)
Post a Comment