During scripture study, I was going to tell a story about Peter and Christ. I had just Sarah and Abby since Kate was sick and already fast asleep.
Mom: Sarah and Abby, do you know who Peter was?
Abby: Yes, He's the pumpkin eater!
During dinner we were discussing what is healthy and what is not.
Abby: Fish is healthy
Dad: Yes it is. (those of you who know Darin, know he would DEFINITELY promote fish!)
Sarah: Fish is very healthy for our bodies. BUT not the skin, or the head, or the tail, or the Eyeballs or the bones. Just the chicken off the bones.
Mom and Dad: rolling with laughter
I need my kids, so I can LAUGH.
Prayers for Katie girl who can't seem to kick this stomach bug she has. She seems to have a UTI to boot.
And as always, prayers for CA voters. And AZ voters as well.
I am off to be a Mom. I am a blog junkie. Time for a Little withdrawal. :) Love ya all.
2 comments:
You are so cute! Laughter is great, especially when it comes from our precious kiddos. Their innocence is heartwarming.
I will definitely keep Kate in our prayers.
When you were pregnant with your little Ellie, Raine had called me and said you were having a rough time and gave me your email address. I couldn't wait to write you. So I sent a long email filling you in on my recent events trying to catch up and give you something to read while you were on bedrest. I am not sure if you ever got it or not. Anyway...please send me your email address and I would love to answer your ?'s.
Ooooh, that Kate! She sounds a lot like another girl I know... poor thing! Hope she gets well very soon! And yes, good to ask for prayers about these Propositions. I'm just sick at the thought of what could happen if they don't pass!
Post a Comment