Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Kate is in Love
Kate is home from school sick and we are on the computer looking for pictures for a timeline she has to turn in. Man, second year in a row she has had to do a timeline. When she saw this picture, she started laughing. Ooo la la! This is Kate smackin' it with her cousin Grant. She said ah no big deal he's my cousin. Oh oh. How do I take that? Are you in love Kate??? Maybe it is Jonah instead. Oh oh she is laughing even harder. Or Garrett. Oh oh even harder now. She is on the floor now. Giggle Giggle. She's says I'm weird. Fun fun. Hee hee. Now I hope these boys don't read this. . . . or their mothers. LOL! I know you don't love boys Kater. Back to the picture. This is in honor of Kate and Grant. Now both baptized! Congratulations Grant! We love you! She is still giggling. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a cutie! Little girls are so much fun!
LOVE IT!!! LOVE GIGGLES! It's the best! :D Cute cute cute post!
Grant could not believe it was him! He said, "Eww!" Then Clark said, "Oh, I'm never going to kiss a girl!" But then he whispered to Grant, "Kiss her again!"
Hee hee! Loved it!
Tell Grant and Clark I get a kick out of them!! I needed a good laugh.
I am crackin' up! Way to go Clark. Smooth move buddy! Too funny. And I thought I had to watch out for my girls . . . Hee hee
Post a Comment