Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Monday

The beginning of a crazy week. Or maybe it is the continuation of a crazy life. :) We have abeen running like mad trying to keep up with EVERYTHING. How do I summarize? This weekend alone included:
Halloween- we had Fun! More pictures and details when I find a moment to spare
Hanging door signs for Prop 8
BYU Football Game praise be, they won by the hair of their chinny chin chins
Kate's Soccer game
Sarah and Abby's: cancelled
Calling for Prop 8
Church
Teaching a YW lesson
Darin - 3 meetings on Sunday
Laundry
Folding clothes
Folding Clothes
and you guessed it- FOLDING CLOTHES


Why so many clothes to fold? Because this week was so crazy, I had been washing but never folding. It led to the whole house being COVERED in clothes. Couches, ottoman, recliner, chairs, and yes even the floor. I guess at least it was clean. We are trying to think half full, not empty. And guess what? I did more laundry than we had time to fold. The couch is STILL covered. What can you do?
Hence the reason this had to be short and boring. I just plain have to find a way to catch back up even if it is only for a millisecond.
Why record how crazy it is? Because when I am 55 and have "nothing" to do, I want to read this and really RELISH and SAVOR a life not quite so consumed with laundry.
Belated birthday wishes to my sister-in-law, Melinda and my niece Whitney! We love you both!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, how I can relate with the laundry!! I am leaving the blog world right now to go do such.

Great job an the prop 8. Please keep me posted. I heard there was a special "call" day or something this weekend. I was touched to know that on a Christian talk radio show here they were discussing Prop 8 and all that it means, and a very well known Christian Speaker mentioned that the number 1 supporter of preserving families and getting out and spreading the word has been the LDS church...I am proud!
Thanks for all your hard work!