I also must admit that I love my family doctor. He called last night to see how Kate was doing. Yes, he called me at home! He has me hooked! Now if only Kate really was better. She started having diarrhea this morning so that is not going to help the dehydration. She just got a blessing (mucho gracias to Bret and Ryan) so I hope that is the beginning of the end! We have faith! (aren't you glad to know all about the bodily functions going on at my house??!?)
Laundry is calling. Of course it is ALWAYS calling. I have unfinished souper Saturday crafts to do too. And by golly for once I am going to finish them. No more unfinished enrichment crafts at this house! :o)
Enjoy your weekend my friends!
1 comment:
Your girls are just too cute. I hope your girl gets better soon. Sick kids = no fun.
Post a Comment