Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back!


July 2009

What a weird feeling. I am actually posting! I know you all can die of shock now. What can I say? I have already said it all before. I haven't been able to find the time. And then I got so far behind that it seemed overwhelming to post. So now that the kids are back in school, I just plain am going to have to try to fit a few in. This is my journal. And there is a great big fat hole now in it called SUMMER. Back in the saddle again! Here we go!

One other important note. Well maybe not so important to you. I have decided to go private. Yep. So it is only important to you if you want to be invited. :o) I got a phone call from a man two weeks ago. He knew our names and threatened us. He threatened to hurt us and threatened to black mail us for money. As you can imagine, I flipped and am now a little more paranoid. Yes I called the police, but I have decided that I just plain have too much information on here and way too much precious cargo to lose. Have not figured out how to do it yet, but I am going to. So comment if you want me to invite you. Or if you have my email, please email me so you can be included. I won't be offended if you don't. Really we are not all that exciting. LOL! It would help a little if I wrote. . . . .

Have a super weekend!

16 comments:

Natalie said...

JEEPERS!!! That's so scary! Yikes!!! Makes me nervous about my blog!

I just posted a bunch today too... it feels good to be caught up, but boy is it hard to keep it up!

Please include me in your blog readers list! nhmatkin@msn.com :D

Grandma Carla said...

Amy, I'm sorry you have had a hard time with strange people. Why can't people just behave? I want to be included in your private blog. I have missed your posts. I had mine printed and what I wouldn't give to have had a blog when my kids were your kid's ages! The book turned out great. Good quality and hard back. Anyway, my email is Inmanbunch@hotmail.com thanks Amy

Taylor Family said...

Wow Amy, scary!! I don't have your email address, so here is mine: baynrecky@gmail.com.
I've enjoyed your posts and catching up with you and your beautiful family! I wish everyone else could just be nice!

Emily said...

How did I not know about this?? That is so scary!!! I don't blame you, and I think you will include me and I believe you have my email address.

john and steph said...

That is so creepy. I would definately go private if I had wierdos bugging me. Please include me. stephdubois@cox.net

The Dixon Gang said...

I want an invite!!! That is so scary!

Despain Family said...

I know that David would want to keep updated with your posts, so if you don't mind adding us to your list...

my email address is amberjwright2000@yahoo.com

David and Amber Despain

That is SCARY!

Gina said...

I know I never comment but it's not because I don't care. I do. Will you still include me in your list? Pretty please? I really love reading about your cute family.

calebandgina@gmail.com

Piano Mom said...

Add me to your private list : )

Jodie said...

some people are so creepy!

jheiselt(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

jamie said...

Does that really happen? You make me think more seriously about going private myself.

I love when you post - I love seeing your girls growing. It gives me just a little idea of what I'm in for with my own family of girls.

jamieJbailey (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

hey that is totally freaky,
jen@jenerik.com thanks

Angie said...

I stalk your blog all the time Amy! I'm sorry I never comment. BUT, you've been an incredible example and inspiration to me even though you never knew. Please send me an invite to your blog :)

angelawakeham@yahoo.com


And that's really scary. I've always wondered what are some of the reasons people go private. I completely understand this one.

Jennifer Nelsen said...

Hey Amy,

I am sorry to hear about the threat. I don't blame you for going private. I would love to keep up on all the posts about you and the family. Please add me to the list. Email address is Jennifer.Nelsen@srpnet.com
Take care!

the andersons said...

Amy,
So good to hear from you and see that you are still alive and kicking. :) We were in Utah last week and I got to see Allison and Janalynne, but we sure missed you again. Maybe next year it'll work out!? Please include us on your blog list! Hope everything is going well! love ya!

Unknown said...

Wow, Amy! I had no idea! I love your blog so please invite your big sis!